-
August 12th, 2002, 12:06 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
lol ok i just new something was different.. good to know i'm not going crazy...yet [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2002, 08:04 AM
#12
Twizzle
Guest
*has just noticed Lain's avatar* [img]eek.gif[/img]
*swooooooooon* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2002, 08:41 AM
#13
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
*has just noticed Lain's avatar* [img]eek.gif[/img]
*swooooooooon* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMAO Terry - I would LOVE to see your face if you ever saw Dunk in the flesh!!
-
August 12th, 2002, 08:51 AM
#14
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lauren [img]smile.gif[/img] :
LMAO Terry - I would LOVE to see your face if you ever saw Dunk in the flesh!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Gahhhhhh!!!!
Lauren, please do not use words like 'Dunk' and 'flesh' in the same sentence. I don't think my [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] can stand it! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO
-
August 12th, 2002, 09:02 AM
#15
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
Gahhhhhh!!!!
Lauren, please do not use words like 'Dunk' and 'flesh' in the same sentence. I don't think my [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] can stand it! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMFAO
So what about Dunk, flesh, spunkfalalic, you, him, naked, jacuzzi, candles, urm... *is running out of words* bubbles, the both of you slip under the water..... [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO
-
August 12th, 2002, 09:16 AM
#16
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lauren [img]smile.gif[/img] :
LMFAO
So what about Dunk, flesh, spunkfalalic, you, him, naked, jacuzzi, candles, urm... *is running out of words* bubbles, the both of you slip under the water..... [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
OMG!!!
*THUD*
*has died and gone to 'Dunk-heaven'* [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2002, 09:21 AM
#17
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
OMG!!!
*THUD*
*has died and gone to 'Dunk-heaven'* [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMFAO I knew you'd like it [img]wink.gif[/img]
But surely you're too much of a [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] for heaven, Terry?? lol
-
August 12th, 2002, 09:27 AM
#18
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lauren [img]smile.gif[/img] :
But surely you're too much of a [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] for heaven, Terry?? lol</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
hmmmm - I think you may have a point there Lauren [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] *muahahahaha*
-
August 12th, 2002, 09:31 AM
#19
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
hmmmm - I think you may have a point there Lauren [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] *muahahahaha*</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh no it's Santa Terry! oh whoops, I meant satan didn't I? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2002, 09:35 AM
#20
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lauren [img]smile.gif[/img] :
Oh no it's Santa Terry! oh whoops, I meant satan didn't I? [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can say 'Satan' on here hun cos all the God-botherers are over on the DH BBS [img]wink.gif[/img]
It's amazing how some of them 'found' religion just in time to post a (really boring) reply on Michelle's thread, isn't it? LMAO
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks